Monday, November 21, 2011

The need to Blog!!

I’m not a blogger, matter fact I really dislike blogging. I like reading others blogs but never thought I would do one of my own. Chris told me he thinks we should start a blog about the baby my response was nobody wants to read a depressing blog, he said yes they do! Ha well after thinking about it and thinking how I am constantly trying to remember who I told what to I agree with him on writing a blog. So please bare with me through my grammatical errors and random thoughts...
I know I said it would be depressing but I hope that it is actually the opposite. I hope that we can all find strength in God and that our faith will deepen.  I am constantly thinking about these two scriptures; "O “Sovereign LORD, you alone know." (Ezekiel 37:3) and “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” (Psalm 139:13-16) How can I read these scriptures and not believe that God is present that he is working and that he knows what is best? I am completely confident that God has been working this whole time and putting together our life for this baby. I don’t know what God’s plan is and I am cant say that his plan will be easy and that everything will end “great” because God does not promise to give me my plans or to guide us towards our wants but he does promise to give us what we need and to protect us.  So I pray to God for comfort and I pray to God for miracles and that Chris & I & the baby may all feel his love.  
I will try to update this blog as we get news. Some of the blogs I will post now are letters written a while ago but should bring you up to date. Please feel free to ask questions, we will do our best to answer them. This is a hard time but even more so this is a time of celebration for this bay of ours!
Please keep praying J

No comments:

Post a Comment